Living life one incredible day at a time...

Living life one incredible day at a time...
DECORATE * RENOVATE * CREATE * APPRECIATE

About Me

My photo
Greetings Friends, Family, Fellow Blogging Community!! I'm a 30-something year old music teacher and enthusiastic self-taught decorator, who loves to spend time with my tremendously talented and handsome one-of-a-kind husband, Jon, our two amazing children, Clara and Carson, and my wonderful loving family and friends!! I love all things creative and artsy, including design, music, dance, art, scrapbooking, you name it!! I decided to commence this blog in order to create a fun and creative on-line journal showcasing the exciting adventurous journey of the Botbyl family, and in order to keep in touch with and hopefully inspire other individuals, like myself who love to share a wonderful life's design consisting of love of family, friends, and creative living!! Please leave me a message/comment if you decide to visit my blog, or add yourself to my list of "followers" so that I can visit your awesome blog or Facebook!! Look extremely forward to hearing from you!! Have an incredibly amazing day!!

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Eggsta awesome Easter Eggstavaganza and Eggstraordinary Easter Festivities, a post long-passed due


March was super busy, April, slightly calmer in the sense that I’d at least been able to think and clear my mind for 2 seconds, for which I’m extremely grateful, and of course, May's back to insanely busy! I really wanted to make Easter special this year and made it a point to take lotsa pics and involve the kids in a couple Easter Egg Hunts and events now that they’re old enough to take part without mommy prompting, and with less chance of peer trampoling. Easter Egg Hunts are hilarious and watching parents diving over layers of caution tape to shield a pile of eggs is priceless. Here’s some footage from last month:
Egg dying is always awesome, even when my boys (son…and my husband) are too daring and mix colors till their eggs are…gray. Luckily, gray is the new…everything…as far as I’m concerned, and certainly goes with all my vintage French décor! All 50 shades of gray!
Easter Brunch at Bogey’s with mom-mom and pop-pop - a wonderful, much anticipated annual outing, consisting of Bunny visits, lots of pics, then my children slyly stalking the bunny for an hour. We love taking advantage of the gorgeous scenery and snapshotting our festivities! We also spent some time at Jon’s sisters! The following photos aren't in any particular order.



 
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed our Easter Post! God Bless!

No comments: