Living life one incredible day at a time...

Living life one incredible day at a time...
DECORATE * RENOVATE * CREATE * APPRECIATE

About Me

My photo
Greetings Friends, Family, Fellow Blogging Community!! I'm a 30-something year old music teacher and enthusiastic self-taught decorator, who loves to spend time with my tremendously talented and handsome one-of-a-kind husband, Jon, our two amazing children, Clara and Carson, and my wonderful loving family and friends!! I love all things creative and artsy, including design, music, dance, art, scrapbooking, you name it!! I decided to commence this blog in order to create a fun and creative on-line journal showcasing the exciting adventurous journey of the Botbyl family, and in order to keep in touch with and hopefully inspire other individuals, like myself who love to share a wonderful life's design consisting of love of family, friends, and creative living!! Please leave me a message/comment if you decide to visit my blog, or add yourself to my list of "followers" so that I can visit your awesome blog or Facebook!! Look extremely forward to hearing from you!! Have an incredibly amazing day!!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Reflection on an amazing Pregnancy!!

I wish I could blog about Clara's homecoming but due to the fact that we're not sure when that will be, I will reflect...(I'm really trying to make an effort to blog every step of the way here, although we're constantly in a strained time crunch) Also, I am going to school today, to briefly visit and meet my substitute!! Can't wait to see all my crazy kiddies!!  Then...It's back to Kennedy to see my sweet adorable baby girl!!

I will always remember how awesome it was to experience this wonderful pregnancy, painful amazing delivery, and all we've done to prepare for Clara's arrival!! It's interesting to reflect upon a period of time (for us, the last 8 months...following the last 3 years), and think about the changes you go through physically, mentally and emotionally, and about how your life changes so drastically, and wonderfully. I feel like we've been preparing for this next step for a really long time, and I'm so excited to make new amazing discoveries about life...and love...and being a mommy!! I can hardly wait to experience all the crazy exciting adventures that lie ahead of us!! As we eagerly await "Clara's Homecoming", we reflect...
 I had meant to create a post featuring my Baby Shower, which was January 5th, but things became extremely complicated so quickly that I never had a chance to dedicate a post to this amazing baby shower that my mom and sister worked extremely hard to plan. (Thank you Shari for taking me there!!!) The photos above and below are a couple quick high-lights from the shower!!
The picture above is Jon and me (and Clara in my belly, of course) with the beautiful creative diaper bag made by my incredibly talented sister, Ashley!! This was a Christmas gift - What a great gift!!
Bold is frightening...beautiful?? Below, I've posted a couple pictures of this adorable baby shower that my amazing 6th period choir class threw for us back in November!! They are incredibly sweet!! (Love you guys!! Miss you!!) Can you see baby Clara hiding under the adorable pink and white striped dress, which is one of my favorites!!
 This is only the beginning of Clara's amazing journey!! Many many exciting adventures to come...

No comments: