Living life one incredible day at a time...

Living life one incredible day at a time...
DECORATE * RENOVATE * CREATE * APPRECIATE

About Me

My photo
Greetings Friends, Family, Fellow Blogging Community!! I'm a 30-something year old music teacher and enthusiastic self-taught decorator, who loves to spend time with my tremendously talented and handsome one-of-a-kind husband, Jon, our two amazing children, Clara and Carson, and my wonderful loving family and friends!! I love all things creative and artsy, including design, music, dance, art, scrapbooking, you name it!! I decided to commence this blog in order to create a fun and creative on-line journal showcasing the exciting adventurous journey of the Botbyl family, and in order to keep in touch with and hopefully inspire other individuals, like myself who love to share a wonderful life's design consisting of love of family, friends, and creative living!! Please leave me a message/comment if you decide to visit my blog, or add yourself to my list of "followers" so that I can visit your awesome blog or Facebook!! Look extremely forward to hearing from you!! Have an incredibly amazing day!!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Living Room Love : Part 2

Good Evening!! It's been a little while since my last blog post - Life has been exceedingly busy, and once again Concert time is fast approaching, (not to mention the Christmas Holiday) and that's always considerably stressful, although gratifying, but blogging is important to me, so I'm going to keep up!!

On to our living room progress : Here's our living room so far, which is currently decorated for the Holidays. I attempted to strike a balance between modern and vintage, which will hopefully come across in the photos. I will 1st share a "before" photo from my last post, then a "progress" photo from today!!
Before :
After :
 As you can see, there is a definite mix of old and new; New, fresh, and modern - the paint color, chairs, accent art, and quote above...Old, charming, and vintage - The Piano, which Jon and I scored off craigslist at a great price, the Christmas decor, and shelf items, and vintage ornaments :

We also purchased a beautiful entryway piece that I've had my eye on for months and decorated it with vintage Christmas accents :

One of my favorite accents is this adorable little couple!! Aren't they fantastic?? Well, that's all for today!! Have an amazing week!!

No comments: