Living life one incredible day at a time...

Living life one incredible day at a time...
DECORATE * RENOVATE * CREATE * APPRECIATE

About Me

My photo
Greetings Friends, Family, Fellow Blogging Community!! I'm a 30-something year old music teacher and enthusiastic self-taught decorator, who loves to spend time with my tremendously talented and handsome one-of-a-kind husband, Jon, our two amazing children, Clara and Carson, and my wonderful loving family and friends!! I love all things creative and artsy, including design, music, dance, art, scrapbooking, you name it!! I decided to commence this blog in order to create a fun and creative on-line journal showcasing the exciting adventurous journey of the Botbyl family, and in order to keep in touch with and hopefully inspire other individuals, like myself who love to share a wonderful life's design consisting of love of family, friends, and creative living!! Please leave me a message/comment if you decide to visit my blog, or add yourself to my list of "followers" so that I can visit your awesome blog or Facebook!! Look extremely forward to hearing from you!! Have an incredibly amazing day!!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Home Sweet Botbyl Style Home

      Well, Jon & I are extremely excited...thrilled...ecstatic to finally be living in our new home, which we made settlement on this passed Monday!! We're so happy & love to be home more than ever!! It's like, what normally would be "let's go see a movie", is now "nah let's stay home!!" or "Let's go out to dinner"..."nah let's stay home!!" or "Let's go to work...nah, lets...I guess we have to go to work." 

       There's so much to do, and although we still have around 40 or so boxes to unpack, we've already set aside a little time every day to design & decorate a little. Here are "Before" & "In progress" shots (which we will label as "After") of our family room, kitchen, and sun room which is basically the main living space that we've been spending the majority of time in. There are also a few photos of our 1st floor powder room.

KITCHEN

BEFORE

AFTER


FAMILY ROOM

BEFORE

AFTER

SUNROOM

BEFORE


AFTER

POWDER ROOM

Hope you enjoyed our little dream home (in progress) house tour!! Thanks so much for stopping by this afternoon!!

No comments: