Living life one incredible day at a time...

Living life one incredible day at a time...
DECORATE * RENOVATE * CREATE * APPRECIATE

About Me

My photo
Greetings Friends, Family, Fellow Blogging Community!! I'm a 30-something year old music teacher and enthusiastic self-taught decorator, who loves to spend time with my tremendously talented and handsome one-of-a-kind husband, Jon, our two amazing children, Clara and Carson, and my wonderful loving family and friends!! I love all things creative and artsy, including design, music, dance, art, scrapbooking, you name it!! I decided to commence this blog in order to create a fun and creative on-line journal showcasing the exciting adventurous journey of the Botbyl family, and in order to keep in touch with and hopefully inspire other individuals, like myself who love to share a wonderful life's design consisting of love of family, friends, and creative living!! Please leave me a message/comment if you decide to visit my blog, or add yourself to my list of "followers" so that I can visit your awesome blog or Facebook!! Look extremely forward to hearing from you!! Have an incredibly amazing day!!

Monday, May 30, 2011

Love, Laughter, & Whimsy

Love, Laughter & Whimsy
Well, as I already mentioned, we are officially closing on July 11th, on our old house, that is, which leaves us a couple days short of six weeks to pack up our entire house…& get out, which if we’re exceedingly diligent, focused, & task-effective about it, should be ample time for a pleasant, organized, & exciting move. Luckily, I've already managed to make a considerable dent in the packing process by averaging 3 boxes a day, which I'm carefully & strategically filling to the top & carrying into our garage!! I've devised a fool-proof labeling system in order to easily keep track of all our belongings & to insure that once we arrive at our new house, wherever that will be, unpacking won't be a huge undertaking, & everything will make it to the correct rooms!! I'm extremely excited!! In fact, I haven't been this excited since my wedding day - I would say shopping for a wedding dress was pretty high on the excitement scale!!
I just can't wait to paint, decorate, make a new house into a home filled with love, laughter, & whimsy!! I'm looking forward to planning & blogging about this experience, room by room. I have tons of decorating ideas I can't wait to share. Jon & I have seen a couple houses with our realtor so far, & this morning, we are seeing three more, all of which are in Williamstown in beautiful neighborhoods, & are fairly new - around 10 years old or younger.
Jon has been totally awesome!! On the other hand, my #1 Helper has been taking some time off, & feels that she needs a little R & R, & time to herself!!
mmmmmmhhhhhmmmmm...

No comments: