Living life one incredible day at a time...

Living life one incredible day at a time...
DECORATE * RENOVATE * CREATE * APPRECIATE

About Me

My photo
Greetings Friends, Family, Fellow Blogging Community!! I'm a 30-something year old music teacher and enthusiastic self-taught decorator, who loves to spend time with my tremendously talented and handsome one-of-a-kind husband, Jon, our two amazing children, Clara and Carson, and my wonderful loving family and friends!! I love all things creative and artsy, including design, music, dance, art, scrapbooking, you name it!! I decided to commence this blog in order to create a fun and creative on-line journal showcasing the exciting adventurous journey of the Botbyl family, and in order to keep in touch with and hopefully inspire other individuals, like myself who love to share a wonderful life's design consisting of love of family, friends, and creative living!! Please leave me a message/comment if you decide to visit my blog, or add yourself to my list of "followers" so that I can visit your awesome blog or Facebook!! Look extremely forward to hearing from you!! Have an incredibly amazing day!!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Froggy Bloggy

Out with the old Frog...
Through hail, sleet, heavy snow, monstrous storms, & all the interesting weather we've had over the last three years, these two little frogs have stood proud!! They've withstood it all!! But as I examine my poor little Mr. Froggies & quickly observe that they are worn, faded, & footless, I realize the little newly mulched patch of land containing a tall tree in our front yard could use a little sprucing up & is in much need of a new frog.

In with the New Frog...(Enter new frog)I picked up this adorably sophisticated little guy (or should I say, grouping of little guys) at Burlington Coat factory, which has a fresh, exciting, eclectic home decor section, & has made it onto my "Top 10 exciting places to shop" List. Hopefully he'll (they'll) give us the fresh colorful punch we need out front as we enter into a happy & warm (one can only hope) spring along with a new array of brightly colored accessories we've just added to the front & back yard as well as inside such as :
and :Spring is a time for new beginnings!! It's a time to start over, to develop a fresh new outlook on things, to give second chances, to grow!! Happy spring!!

No comments: