Living life one incredible day at a time...

Living life one incredible day at a time...
DECORATE * RENOVATE * CREATE * APPRECIATE

About Me

My photo
Greetings Friends, Family, Fellow Blogging Community!! I'm a 30-something year old music teacher and enthusiastic self-taught decorator, who loves to spend time with my tremendously talented and handsome one-of-a-kind husband, Jon, our two amazing children, Clara and Carson, and my wonderful loving family and friends!! I love all things creative and artsy, including design, music, dance, art, scrapbooking, you name it!! I decided to commence this blog in order to create a fun and creative on-line journal showcasing the exciting adventurous journey of the Botbyl family, and in order to keep in touch with and hopefully inspire other individuals, like myself who love to share a wonderful life's design consisting of love of family, friends, and creative living!! Please leave me a message/comment if you decide to visit my blog, or add yourself to my list of "followers" so that I can visit your awesome blog or Facebook!! Look extremely forward to hearing from you!! Have an incredibly amazing day!!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Yeah Baby Yeah!! 5 amazing nurseries!!

This morning, I came across & enthusiastically decided to share these beautiful inspiring baby nursery ideas!! All these baby rooms are extremely unique, original, & considerably creative & may not fit the "baby nursery" stereotype, when it comes to selections of bold color, design choices, furniture pieces etc, & can be found at "Houseofturquoise.com", which is an awesome site with multitudes of amazing design & home decorating ideas!! The 1st room is "Elizabeth Sullivan Design", The 2nd is from "Sketch42", & the 3rd is from one of my favorite blogs, (for which there is a link under the column on the right-hand side of my homepage) "Lifeinthefunlane" at www.inthefunlane.com. The 4th baby nursery is from "Ohdeedoh" www.armellejewelry.blogspot.com, & last but certainly not least, the 5th baby room is from Better Homes & Gardens!! Enjoy these fabulous creations!!

No comments: