Living life one incredible day at a time...

Living life one incredible day at a time...
DECORATE * RENOVATE * CREATE * APPRECIATE

About Me

My photo
Greetings Friends, Family, Fellow Blogging Community!! I'm a 30-something year old music teacher and enthusiastic self-taught decorator, who loves to spend time with my tremendously talented and handsome one-of-a-kind husband, Jon, our two amazing children, Clara and Carson, and my wonderful loving family and friends!! I love all things creative and artsy, including design, music, dance, art, scrapbooking, you name it!! I decided to commence this blog in order to create a fun and creative on-line journal showcasing the exciting adventurous journey of the Botbyl family, and in order to keep in touch with and hopefully inspire other individuals, like myself who love to share a wonderful life's design consisting of love of family, friends, and creative living!! Please leave me a message/comment if you decide to visit my blog, or add yourself to my list of "followers" so that I can visit your awesome blog or Facebook!! Look extremely forward to hearing from you!! Have an incredibly amazing day!!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Now, don't you fink I know the difference between my bruvver Stanly & a stuffed bunny??
After attempting to hold a conversation with this metro-sexual long-eared fellow, "Meow?? Meow!!" no response, I realized I'd been tricked!! This ain't nobody's bruvver!!
Do my thighs look too fat to you?? (I just can't get myself look at the results)
Amy : Jon, have you seen my purse?? I seemed to have misplaced it.
Well, Jon & I have completely grown soft, & fell in love with our lil' fuzzball friendz found under the Hosta, & have mutually decided to keep one of them, while Stanly Logan has been placed in a wonderful new home with a fantastic new family that will love his energetic fun-loving, but quirky personality!! (The choir director @ Jon's school adopted Stanly!!) I was slightly worried about his twin sister's ability to adjust to her role as "thee kitten" of the house, but with all the extra huggs, kissies, & attention, & her new favorite place, my lap, she's doing considerably well, although she's had to settle for a life-sized stuffed animal to play with. (life-sized for her is 6 inches long) The pictures displayed above are selections from the kittens last couple of days together as well as a few comical poses!! Enjoy!!

No comments: