Living life one incredible day at a time...

Living life one incredible day at a time...
DECORATE * RENOVATE * CREATE * APPRECIATE

About Me

My photo
Greetings Friends, Family, Fellow Blogging Community!! I'm a 30-something year old music teacher and enthusiastic self-taught decorator, who loves to spend time with my tremendously talented and handsome one-of-a-kind husband, Jon, our two amazing children, Clara and Carson, and my wonderful loving family and friends!! I love all things creative and artsy, including design, music, dance, art, scrapbooking, you name it!! I decided to commence this blog in order to create a fun and creative on-line journal showcasing the exciting adventurous journey of the Botbyl family, and in order to keep in touch with and hopefully inspire other individuals, like myself who love to share a wonderful life's design consisting of love of family, friends, and creative living!! Please leave me a message/comment if you decide to visit my blog, or add yourself to my list of "followers" so that I can visit your awesome blog or Facebook!! Look extremely forward to hearing from you!! Have an incredibly amazing day!!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

In stark contrast to my "ordinary" blog postings, consisting of daily doses of design & home decorating along with the occasional Amyisms of life, I'll be taking a brief detour as I report on an unexpected & need I mention, quite startling trip to the ER @ 3:00 AM Monday morning.

I'm sure nobody's interested in hearing any personal gory details pertaining to my husband Jon's digestive track, nor would Jon be so inclined to grant me his permission to post such private information on the I-net, but here's the jist of what went down early Monday morning : After extreme nausea & a horribly upset stomach which began around 2:00 PM only to worsen as the late afternoon continued, followed by lotsa puking, Jon was finally able to sleep about an hour, when he suddenly began experiencing excruciating lower stomach pains along with waves of acute stabbing. I (or we) decided to rush him to the ER, where he spent the rest of the night, Monday, & Tuesday. So, I missed one day of school my 3rd week into the school year, earlier than ever before & obviously so did Jon (+ two more days than me). It's always a difficult decision - whether to go to work in the state of emergency, especially when you're not sure what's going on. Luckily, I was able to be there for Jon when he really needed me!!

He ended up having an appendicitis & went in for surgery around 4:30 PM, so was I glad I stayed!! His family also surprised him afterward by visiting him in the Hospital!! Now, he's home recooping & as I sit here with a huge pile of make-up work & papers to grade, I hear Jerry Seinefeld's corny laugh coming from my bedroom. I hope Jon's back on his little feet real soon!!

No comments: