Living life one incredible day at a time...

Living life one incredible day at a time...
DECORATE * RENOVATE * CREATE * APPRECIATE

About Me

My photo
Greetings Friends, Family, Fellow Blogging Community!! I'm a 30-something year old music teacher and enthusiastic self-taught decorator, who loves to spend time with my tremendously talented and handsome one-of-a-kind husband, Jon, our two amazing children, Clara and Carson, and my wonderful loving family and friends!! I love all things creative and artsy, including design, music, dance, art, scrapbooking, you name it!! I decided to commence this blog in order to create a fun and creative on-line journal showcasing the exciting adventurous journey of the Botbyl family, and in order to keep in touch with and hopefully inspire other individuals, like myself who love to share a wonderful life's design consisting of love of family, friends, and creative living!! Please leave me a message/comment if you decide to visit my blog, or add yourself to my list of "followers" so that I can visit your awesome blog or Facebook!! Look extremely forward to hearing from you!! Have an incredibly amazing day!!

Friday, February 12, 2010

Good Morning!! Jon has school today, & due to the fact that my fellow music teachers & I formed a PLC (Professional Learning Community), which takes place of the district in-service being held today, we are exempt from "school", which is kinda sad, in that I always enjoy in-services, but also exciting in that I could definitely use another day extremely wisely by accomplishing several things that I wouldn't ordinarily have the time to accomplish, such as scenery for our middle school show "Seussical The Musical" for which mt current art project is 20 life-size brigthly colored seussian fishies, & a couple of evidently needed home improvement projects, including a new tile floors & modern vanities for both upstairs bathrooms, & cream colored plush carpets in all three bedrooms. (breathe...that was a heck of a long sentence) This morning, we're having measurements taken for these particular projects, then mom & I are heading out to Lowe's to pick up a couple of items & search out two small vanities that are modern & sleek in style, but considerably budget friendly!! Well, it's time for this design-savy weekend warrior to set out on another adventurous journey!!

No comments: